Pedicure chairs showcase expertise and experience. One of the best fun treats for several people or those preparing for an upcoming event is correctly done pedicure. However, the type of chair available has a way of influencing the feeling that comes with pedicuring. Suppose your chairs are all ruined; it's going to spoil the fun. It is necessary to invest in pedicure chairs, but picking the right one to accommodate your space is crucial.
Top Nail Salon Pedicure Chairs
Maestro from Continuum
Amongst all the professional pedicure chairs available, this one's got extraordinary attributes that make it one of the most liked pedicure chairs—introducing you to Maestro from Continuum. It comes with the best quality and most stylish look ever.
As indicated by Continuum, they seem to be the only brand that utilizes a steel welded structure for their basin, base, and seat to ensure durability and longevity. This pedicure chair is fantastic in the sense that both the customer and pedicurist can control it remotely.
- The chair is adjustable from both the customer and pedicurists end
- It comes with a heat and vibrating function, amongst others
- Revert to the original position, and autofill features are in place
- It comes with dual pipeless jets that are magnetic
- It has a custom made swing footrest that is strategic for heel exposure
- It has a steel welded structure
- It has a beautiful arched design
- It is more expensive than most of the other chairs
- It doesn't come with a shiatsu massage
- It requires plumbing
Crest Pedicure Station
If you’re looking for a pedicure chair that gives adequate square-footage, this Pedicure Station from Icarus is just ideal because it stores the foot bath aspect under the seat. This product is a definition of excellent construction only from looking at it. It’s a perfect chair that comes with reclining arms and headrests you can adjust where possible. It has deep black vinyl and soft and comfy cushions for balance.
When the pedicure wants to take place, you can lift and roll the leg rest to bring out the foot bath you’ll utilize for your pedicure session. You can also make adjustments to this footrest to gain a better pedicuring position and also remain comfortable in the process.
- It helps you save space by keeping the foot bath under the seat
- It doesn’t require plumbing
- The headrests of this chair can be adjusted, and it also comes with reclining arms
- It comes with a padded adjustable footrest
- It has no convenient foot spa
- It utilizes a bring in and bring out water process
- Most people might find getting in and getting out quite uneasy
La Fleur 4 Pedicure Station
This pedicure station comes with a mahogany-colored base, amber glass bowl, and amber inset features that make it resemble a tub that is made from fiberglass. If you’re looking to pamper your clients in the best way possible, this pedicure station is all about maximum comfort. The leather chair is well structured and offers forward, backward, and recline features controlled via remote. It has a complete Shiatsu massage that has multi-purpose functions like percussion, rolling, and kneading, amongst others.
- It is a luxurious pedicure chair
- It comes with a Shiatsu massage
- It comes with magnetic pipeless jets
- The manicure trays and the inset bowls can be easily folded away
- It comes with a Luxe glass bowls
- This chair doesn’t come with drainage pumps
- It has no heating
- Most people would like it better if the armrests are padded
Kids Pedicure Spa
This pedicure chair is just the standard professional pedicure chair specifically made for kids. It’s got complete plumbing, adjustable footrests, pipeless jet, moving matching stool, and LED light features. The seat also enables manual adjustment, making it compatible with all sizes. The armrest is also integrated with bottle holders to allow kids to have their drinks and pedicure simultaneously.
- It will make your salon attract more customers, and many will mostly bring their kids along
- It will enlighten parents on the importance of their kids having a pedicure
- It comes with a pipeless jet
- It has a remote-controlled vibrating massage
- It’s got LED light features
- Plumbing is required
- The adjustment of the chair is made manually
- Since it is specially made for kids, comfort is a must
PediCute Foot Spa from Continuum
If you don’t have a budget for a complete pedicure spa, you might want to try this one out. This convenient foot spa can make any chair seem like a pedicure station. It might not come with all the features of a standard pedicure chair, but it has dual heating levels and a vibrating massage with dual levels. It doesn’t require plumbing; however, the basin can be lifted easily due to the well-structured handles they come with to help with clear liners' disposal.
- It can easily convert any chair to one for a pedicure
- Dual massage and heat levels
- It is convenient and portable
- It comes with easy to dispose of liners
- It has different colors available for your choice
- It doesn’t require plumbing
- It is not the standard type of pedicure chair
- It has no jets
- It lacks stability
You might think this aspect is not essential, but it should be the first thing you should consider. You wouldn’t want a situation where you’ll get a chair only to find out that it occupies the whole space in your salon. Go for a pedicure chair size that will best fit into your salon. After considering your salon space, you can look at the various types and sizes of these chairs and purchase the one you feel will benefit you.
Pedicure Chair Budget
The reality is that these chairs are not cheap to come by. If you want top-quality, you can ponder on how much it will take to get a top-quality pedicure chair with the inclusion of a Jacuzzi. Be ready to spend from $400 - $6000 to get a pedicure chair. However, you should know that any price below $1000 is considered a low-budget product and might not come with the durability and features that the ones that cost more have.
Choosing between going for a few chairs with top quality or more chairs with lesser qualities depends on your budget and the plan you have for your business. If you have a plan that focuses on how to pull in clients in large numbers, then I’ll suggest you go for more chairs.