Restocking Fee Policy
All returnable items are subject to a 10% restocking fee if returned within 14 days of shipment. Refer to our Return Policy for more information about items that are non-returnable and return deadline. For example, if you return an item that costs $20, a 10% restocking fee of $20 is $2, which will be deducted from the original $20.
If you placed an order and received free shipping, but you returned an item and no longer qualify for the free shipping, you are responsible for paying the original shipping cost of $8. For example, if you return an $18 item from an order of $60 in total amount (above $50, a qualified order for free shipping), which results in a final amount of $42, your order no longer qualifies for free shipping. An $8 shipping fee of the original order placed will either be deducted from your refund or charged to your credit card. In this case, an $8 shipping fee, plus a 10% restocking fee of the $18, will be deducted from your refund. (See below for Return Requests that are subject to Restocking Fee)
Restocking fee will be applied to the following types of return request:
- Buyers change mind, buyer remorse, or price difference.
- Buyers return item(s) due to reason(s) other than defective, damaged during shipping, or incorrect item(s).
- Buyers refuse delivery due to reason(s) other than damage during shipping.
- Buyers return item(s) to the seller, but the returned item(s) is different from what was originally ordered by the buyers
Restocking fee will NOT be applied to the following types of return request:
- Buyers receive item(s) materially different from what they ordered.
- Buyers receive a delivery that has visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier.
- Buyers receive defective item(s).
- Order(s) are returned to ND Nails Supply as undeliverable (buyers are responsible for the shipping fee of re-sending the item(s)).
If you have any further questions regarding our restocking fee policy, please call our customer service at 1-888-203-7606.