Nail art is a beautiful trend, and the secret to beautiful nail art is a good nail brush. When you use the wrong brushes, you won’t get the fine details you want to create or control the flow of nail polish when painting.
Without proper care, you may have fibre sheds on your nails from the brush, and this may be difficult to eliminate. However, we have made a comprehensive list of the Best Nail brushes 2022 for your fantastic manicure.
Top 7 nail brushes in 2022
Crimped Acrylic Brushes from Misaki Kolinsky
The Misaki brushes, a Japanese brush brand, are designed to give you more delicate detail and work faster. It aids more control of your polish when applying acrylic. This Kolinsky sable has a crimped base and forms as a bow in the centre.
It causes a flat shape and does not affect the round tip. This shape aids in even application of acrylic. The sable brush has a lightweight design and is perfect for easing stress during long working hours.
These Kolinsky brush bristles are treated for use in acrylic and perform better when you don’t clean it with acetone. These brushes are available in different sizes depending on what you prefer. You can get from size #8 to #22.
- This brush suits acrylic application with better control
- The brush is crimped and is flat
- It is long-lasting
- The Kolinsky brush is lightweight
- These brushes are available in various ranges and sizes
- This brush is more expensive than others
- not suitable for painting with details
- Most people do not prefer thicker handles
- Special care is required and cannot go with acetone
Professional Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brushes by Pana
Nail technicians who work with UV gel and acrylic frequently will attest to the fact that Natural Kolinsky brushes like Pana are great for nail art. These Kolinsky nail brushes use weasel fur and are considered the best brush option for nail art.
If you belong to the category that believes anything goes, you’ll see there’s a difference between various brush brands. Quality materials are always the best. Kolinsky brand is unique from synthetic brushes, and it lasts long.
Pana brush is oval-shaped and is excellent for acrylic shaping. It is also available in different sizes ranging from 6 to 22.
- It is excellent for UV gel and nail acrylic
- This brush is available in various size ranges
- They are Kolinsky sable brushes
- It is salon-grade brushes
- It is not a vegan option
- This brush is not suitable for painting in fine details
- It is quite expensive
Anself Nail Art Liner Brush
If you love shiny things, you’ll love Anself brushes with a hollow handle and rhinestones. This brush set consisting of three liner brushes is available in sizes of #3, #2 and #1.
The Anself brushes are super thin line brushes and are great for the design of fine details and freehand nails. These brushes are durable and work perfectly with acrylic, nail polish and gel and allow for cleaning of the handle using acetone. They are a bit heavy which many love and some do not; though this on preference.
- These are super-fine liner brushes
- They are available in different sizes
- They work well with acrylic, nail polish and UV gel
- This brush has a protective cap
- The handles have rhinestones on them
- It tolerates acetone
- It has only liner brushes
- They are Synthetic brushes
- Some consider it as being heavy
Specialized Gradient Brushes
Gradient brushes are not your regular nail brushes. They create lovely nail art made of various images. Organic nail art like flowers has a distinct look, though painting on them may take longer.
These brushes can fit various polish colours, and when you paint them, you can create gradient petals with a shadowing effect and give you 3D nail art.
The process takes practice to achieve this technique, and when you get it, you can create flowers, leaves, feathers and much more natural shapes.
- This brush is available in eight different shapes
- It is perfect for natural or botanical images
- The gradient creates shadowing effect
- It is not a brush for clean up or lining
- It is perfect for the botanical art style
- It is not a famous brand
Kolinsky Sable Nail Brush by Moldelones
If you like something extra, then you’ll love Modelones’ Acrylic brushes, and you’ll love it. The handle of this brush has glittered on it, like most brushes and has water filling. This design with metallic glitters has various shapes like stars, diamonds and circles.
Other features of this brush are made of pure Kolinsky sable and shaped for painting with acrylic powder. It is available in different sizes suitable for you.
- There are many sizes available to make a pick
- Manufactured from 100% Kolinsky sable
- It is shaped and fit for acrylic
- It has an aquarium handle
- It is not suitable for detailed nail art
- It’s a bit over the top for some people
- The brush is denser because of its handle
Nail Art Brushes by Teenitor
This nail brush set is great for amateurs in nail art and people who want various tools to use in their craft, but may not be professionals. This Teenitor set made this list because of its durability, price and variety. They may not be the best nail art brushes, but they are suitable for you.
This brush set has 15 nail brushes which include fan brushes, flat brushes, liner brushes and many more, with double-ended tools for dotting, rolls of metallic striping tape and nail rhinestones containers. These tools are what you need to try out various nail art designs. It is a professional set for nail polish, acrylic and much more. You can also clean it with non-acetone removers.
- It consists of 15 brush sets
- It has double-ended tools for dotting
- It consists of rhinestones and striping tape
- This nail brush set is very affordable
- These brushes are synthetic
- They cannot hold the acetone
- It is not of high quality
Fine Tipped Detail Brushes by Winstonia
When you want a precise nail brush, this brush is just what you need. These super-fine liner brushes enable you to create file details on nail art. It consists of a set of five-piece brushes in four sizes made of ultra-fine tips to make tiny and intricate details and thin striping brushes for making lines. You can’t go wrong with this set as it is straightforward and very affordable, so you get what you need.
- It is very affordable
- It consists of one striping brush and Four detail brushes
- It has liner brushes available in various sizes
- This brush is suitable for outstanding details
- It is a famous brand known to give quality
- It does not have wide brushes
- they are synthetic brushes
- It does not have a pouch for storage