LDS Holiday Collection: 6 Healthy Gel Polishes, 1 Base Gel, 1 Top Gel, 1 Strengthener - SOFT GLAM - 003; 048; 153; 154; 155; 156
Size: 0.5 fl. oz/ea
-1 LDS Gel Color 003 - You're one in a million
-1 LDS Gel Color 048 - Grape juice
-1 LDS Gel Color 153 - Make yourself a priority
-1 LDS Gel Color 154 - Too glam to give a damn
-1 LDS Gel Color 155 - I wear love
-1 LDS Gel Color 156 - One of a kind
-1 LDS Base Gel
-1 LDS Top Gel
-1 LDS Strengthener
LDS Gel Color Polish
-Last 14 days
-Easy to use
HOW TO USE:
- File and shape your nails.
- Nail Strengthener: Apply 1 thin layer of LDS Nail Strengthener, cure under LED/UV lamp for 30-60 seconds.
- Base Gel: Apply 1 thin layer of LDS Base Gel, cure under LED/UV lamp for 60-90 seconds.
- Gel Color Polish: Apply 2 thin coats of LDS Gel Color, leaving a hairline margin around the cuticle area. Cure each coat 60-90 seconds under the LED/UV lamp.
- Top Gel: Apply 1 thin coat of LDS Top Gel, leaving a hairline margin around the cuticle area. Cure 60-90 seconds under the LED/UV lamp.
Holiday Value Gift Set:
-A perfect gel nail polish set for both DIY Home Mani Users and Professional Nail Technicians.
-This “SOFT GLAM” collection includes glitter colors for a more subtle, elegant look. You can use them on their own or you can combine them with solid colors to create a different look and vibe. Perfect for a casual brunch date with your besties, glamorous for a girls’ night out, or sophisticated for a family dinner.
-Ideal Gift for Her: This kit comes in a seasonal gift box. It’s a perfect gift for any holiday or special event such as birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day.
-Lowest price. Great value. Ready-to-go gift box. Easy application.
Read directions for use carefully.
Products are professionally formulated and only used for nails.
A Skin Test before using is necessary. Stop using immediately if feeling uncomfortable!
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and skin. In case of contact with them, rinse immediately with water.
Keep out of the reach of children.